Friday 16 November 2012

One of Those Days

Work OOTD

Apparel
Forever 21 - Blazer
Banana Republic - Cardigan & Blouse
American Eagle - Jeggings
Aldo - Flats

Accessories
Aldo - Necklace
Arm Candy - Links of London (Charm Bracelet)/Michael Kors (Rose Gold Watch)
Longchamp - Bag


Today may have been one of the most challenging days at work. Retail is all about dealing with last-minute changes, along with providing excellent customer service. However, there are those few days when you are thrown the craziest customers, who seem to have the notion that we retail workers are here to cater to their every need. All I have to say is that I have never met a couple so rude and obnoxious in my 8 years working in retail. In order to gain respect, you must be respectful, and they clearly did not earn mine. A much needed chill night was needed, and that was exactly what I did. I dressed down to comfy clothes and met up with a great friend who truely understands every aspect of my life. I am blessed to have met her (<3 to "mama bear"). It was just one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, mother-daughter time! Wow the worst customer in 8 years?? I wanna hear all about them. Retail is tough, I can never survive in the industry...

    Justin
    http://www.thewalkntalk.com

    ReplyDelete